B.O.N. Nourishing Skin Oil
B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil is a powerful blend of oils formulated to nourish, rejuvenate, restore and tone your skin. It is enriched with Vitamin E to provide your skin with intensive yet natural nourishment and moisture.
A unique blend of avocado, rose-hip and grape seed oil formulated for the face and body. Clinically proven to improve skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
No parabens, petroleum-based (mineral oil) products, gluten, or animal testing. No sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates…Just pure goodness.
BENEFITS OF BON®:
B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil is clinically proven to help with:
- Stretch marks
- Itchy tummy, dry and dehydrated skin
- Scars – old & new
- Pigmentation and uneven skin tone
- Acne / bad skin due to hormonal changes
The unique combination of avocado, grape-seed and rose-hip oils is loaded with naturally occurring anti-oxidants, vitamins, plant-based collagen and essential fatty-acids that provide us with a multitude of cosmetic benefits. Natural oils are beneficial for all skin types.
Stretch mark prevention: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy, and periods of rapid growth, high weight loss or gain, by increasing the moisture content and improving the elasticity of the skin. Existing stretch marks: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil visibly reduces the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the hydration content of the skin and improving the skin’s elasticity.
B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil visibly reduces the appearance of scars, both old and new. It also assists in alleviating the discomfort associated with scar tissue such as itching, redness, tightness and dryness.
FINE LINES AND WRINKLES
B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil helps restore elasticity and firmness improving wrinkle depth and toning ageing skin. It also helps prevent further moisture loss and the Vitamin E helps boost collagen production.
UNEVEN SKIN TONE
B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil visibly restores even skin tone and improves the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes, due to its high Vitamin E content.
DRY / DEHYDRATED SKIN
B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil replenishes lost moisture and the skin’s natural oils and protects from further loss due to exposure to harsh climatic conditions, sun exposure, water exposure, or chaffing burns. It assists in moisturizing and softening chapped heels and elbows.
HAIR AND NAILS
Hair treatment: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil replenishes shine and moisture to dry, dull hair while moisturizing the scalp to assist with in dry, flaky scalp conditions.
Nail treatment: B.O.N® Nourishing Skin Oil assists in nourishing the nail and cuticle area and restores lost moisture to prevent splitting, breaking and cracking of the nails.
USE OF BON® DURING PREGNANCY:
Make B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil a vital part of your pregnancy beauty routine.
Pregnancy is such a special time for you and your family and the promise of new life. You deserve to look and feel your best while growing the life inside you. Make B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil a vital part of your pregnancy beauty routine. And continue using it as a massage oil as you bond with your new bundle of joy.
Stretch marks, as the name implies, occur when the skin is stretched out and they appear in the dermis (middle) layer of your skin. Studies suggest that they appear due to the hormonal changes our bodies experience during weight gain. This happens most often during pregnancy and the teen years. The best way to try and prevent stretch marks, is to increase the skins moisture as well as it’s elasticity. B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil is ideal as it penetrates into the dermis layer of the skin.
Pregnancy and Vitamin A
Based on the available clinical information, the ingredients in B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil are suitable for use by pregnant women – including ingredients containing natural Vitamin A. There are no reported contra-indications or side effects found in the literature and no reports of negative effects on pregnant women. For any specific concerns please contact your health care professional.
Vitamin A can be naturally derived or synthetic. Synthetic Vitamin A (RetinylPalmitate), can irritate the skin, especially when used in combination with prescribed acne medication. It is also not recommended during pregnancy. B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil contains naturally derived Vitamin A (found in Avocado, Grape Seed and Rose Hip oils) which is beneficial to the skin in helping with the appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin tone, ageing and dehydrated skin, overall skin care and conditioning.
Natural oils, unlike creams, penetrate deeply into the skin. The skin “recognizes” the oil which makes it incredibly beneficial. B.O.N.® Nourishing Skin Oil will rebalance, moisturize and improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- High in sterolins (also known as plant steroids), which helps to reduce age spots and tone sun-damaged skin.
- Easily absorbed into the dermis (deep-tissue) and imparts a superior moisturizing effect leaving the skin incredibly soft and hydrated.
- High in Vitamin A and amino acids which are known for their cleansing and will protect your skin against harsh environmental factors.
- Toxins age your skin. The antioxidants in avocado oil remove toxins giving your skin a youthful glow and protecting it from premature aging.
- Helps relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema harsh environmental factors.
- Excellent conditioner for hair and scalp. Nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid are excellent for hair nourishment and growth. The lecithin will form a protective layer over the hair follicles preventing loss of moisture due to climate damage
- It is high in linoleic acid which is an essential fatty acid that promotes re-growth and helps tone and tighten the skin
- It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties known to regulate and maintain healthy skin and assist in the prevention of acne or break-outs.
- Helps lighten age spots and dark circles around the eyes.
- Extremely “light” oil that will not clog pores but actually hasten healing and nourish skin.
ROSE HIP OIL
- High in trans-retinoic acid, which helps skin rejuvenation and quickens healing of scars and stretch marks.
- The linoleic acid helps reduce skin pigmentation of the skin and if used regularly, it has been known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- High in essential fatty acids which when absorbed converts to prostaglandins which assist in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration
- Helps prevent the formation of keloid scar tissue, which is the characteristic thickening of the skin in stretch mark
- Its high vitamin C content suggests that it may also be useful for treating dark spots, since vitamin C decreases the pigment-producing ability of the skin.
ADDED VITAMIN E
- Vital boost for skin nutrition
- Anti-oxidant that helps reduce free radicals
- Anti-ageing properties that help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles>
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
B.O.N® oil can be used on the body and the face. The best way to apply on the body is after a bath or shower. Spray some oil into your hand and massage gently into the skin. The oil can be applied to the face after cleansing and toning. One can apply sunscreen or make-up afterwards. Avoid the eye area as an oily residue in the eye can cause discomfort. Use a cotton swab dampened with water to gently rub over eye area to remove oil if this occurs. The oil takes about 20 minutes to fully absorb into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and nourished.
B.O.N® Natural Oils was established in South Africa in 1972 where they manufacture a range of personal care products under the B.O.N® Label. It was previously branded as “Busby Liquid Gold”. These products are formulated to cater to the growing consumer trend towards NATURAL products and have proven benefits.
B.O.N® was introduced to the USA in March 2014 and Snappi Baby® is the distributor within the baby market.
B.O.N® is committed to outstanding quality and product safety. Policies and procedures are in place to ensure that good manufacturing practices are applied throughout the organization. All finished products are subjected to strict quality control procedures and all new products undergo independent testing in Germany and the United Kingdom. All B.O.N® products comply with standards in the USA.
B.O.N® employs 150 staff and follows fair labor practices.
ENVIRO & SUSTAIN
B.O.N® strives to be as environmentally friendly as possible:
- Essential oils are produced from managed plantation sources and are therefore sustainable and renewable;
- No harvesting from wild stands is permitted;
- Essential oils are extracted by steam distillation – no harmful chemicals are used in the production processes;
- The leaf material used to extract the essential oils is dried and used as a “green fuel” for production purposes;
- In addition to using the “waste leaf” as a green fuel it also converted into a sterile, environmentally friendly mulch, which is used for pet bedding and gardening;
- In the production of refined eucalyptus oil, a terpene based by-product is obtained, which is sold as a “bio-fuel”, helping other businesses to reduce their carbon footprints.