Simply spray CJ's Woolie Revitalizer on your woolies and let them hang dry to revitalize, re-lanolize, and refresh your wool between washings.
Essential oils and EO blends:
- All Natural Mango, Sugar & Mint: Sweet, ripe notes of mango with the tiniest kiss of mint to keep things crisp and fresh. This fragrance blend is derived completely from the constituents of essential oils and other plant materials (using steam distillation and fractional distillation). It is 100% free of any synthetics, including phthalates, parabens, sulfates, glycols, petrochemicals, and solvents.
- Caribbean Therapy EO blend (vetiver, bay & lime): discontinued soon, supplies limited
- Frankincense & Myrrh EO blend
- Intrigue EO blend (orange, lemon, petitgrain): discontinued soon, supplies limited
- Lavender EO
- Lavender & Tea Tree EO blend
- Lemon Grove EO blend: a wonderful blend of garden herbs and sparkling citrus notes. Hearty lemongrass and fresh, earthy sage combine with ginger and geranium to complete this uplifting scent!
- Madagascar EO blend: Notes of rich ylang ylang are seduced with a tease of jasmine and softened with creamy vanilla in this exceptionally beautiful floral/vanilla scent.
- Narwhals & Unicorns : *Because it's MAGICAL!!!* A whimsical, beautiful and aromatherapeutic blend of pure lavender and bergamot essential oils
- Sensuality EO blend (ylang ylang & myrrh): discontinued soon, supplies limited
- Summer Sunrise (Bergamot EO)
- Sweet Orange EO
- Tea Tree EO
- Bamboo & Lotus Blossom (light and flowery): Bamboo & Lotus is a soft clean scent combining bright, green notes of freshly cut bamboo and crisp, fragrant lotus blossom.
- Blueberry Crumble: A pleasing blend of plump summer ripened blueberries, and crispy oatmeal topping warm from the oven. Rich and buttery, with a hint of spice and vanilla.
- Coconut Lime Dream: A luscious blend of creamy coconut and tangy lime.
- Cucumber Melon: A hot afternoon, and a blend that cooled the warm summer day! This baby is fantastic!! Top notes of fresh cucumber, ripe melons, apple, and pear lead to a floral heart of muguet, rose, jasmine, and cyclamen. A rich, sweet drydown is provided by oakmoss and vanilla.
- Honeyed Patchouli: Okay all you Patchouli haters, you’ve got to try this! All of my testers gave it 2 thumbs up!! The sweet smell of honeycomb wrapped around patchouli twigs. With light notes of candied fruit & lemon peel.
- Love Spell: Top notes of peach, mango, strawberry, and mandarin flow into a complex middle of apple blossom, rose, tamarind, and coconut milk. The fragrance is completed with smooth notes of musk, vanilla, and precious woods. Bottom Line: A very likable scent, bursting with juicy peach and mango, and perfect for the hot, hot days of summer.
- Lullaby Baby Lotion: This is a gorgeous, soft, irresistible designer baby fragrance! With soft notes of leafy green, peach, melon, coconut and honey, and reminiscent of Johnson's Baby Magic lotion, this fragrance is a tribute to the softness and innocence of babies.
- Monkey Farts: You asked for it and we listened!! For once the rather unattractive name is not an indicator of the quality of this excellent fragrance. A truly unique fragrance that begins with top notes of fresh banana and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note.
- My Pixie Pie: Named after CJ's pet name for her little girl. A beautiful mixture of cherries, toasted almonds and finished with a touch of vanilla and coconut, this sweet fragrance is aptly named. BOTTOM LINE: A princess in pink, with some fairy wings and a tutu, poised and ready to tackle big brother when the mood strikes.
- New Mown Hay: the perfect combination of earthy and sweet! It is an unpretentious, down-home blend of fresh hay notes brightened by a touch of citrus and floral. Did I already say unpretentious? Good, because there's no perfumey, show-offy, big city hijinks in this here scent.
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: This blend is a perfect marriage of oatmeal, milk, and honey mellow, soothing, with just a hint of sweetness: the comfort food of fragrance.
- Persian Pear
- Pink Sugar: This boutique best-seller begins with notes of sweet, sugary lemon drops and pink cotton candy. A fruity-floral middle of red fruit, fig leaves, caramel and raspberry leads to a sweet vanilla-musk base. BOTTOM LINE: Here's your chance to smell like sugar, Sugar!
- Sweet Memories (Awapuhi): Have you ever encountered a scent that just takes you back to a special time and place? This Awapuhi (Ah-vah-poo-hee) scent is named for CJ's mom. It's a dreamy, clean scent used in many salon shampoos. Technically a fruity-floral scent, it stands out from the rest as it is light, airy, super clean, and not particularly floral. Give it a try...it's simply beautiful, just like mom.
- Viva la Juicy: golden amber, Egyptian musk, citrus, lily of the valley, pink jasmine, and warm woods
- Warm Vanilla Cake: Quite simply the richest, most buttery vanilla in the entire universe! (Mark's employee "second favorite")
Especially for men:
- Fireside: Super sexy yet subtle combination of cedarwood, sandalwood, leather, rich amber and cashmere musk BOTTOM LINE: Tom Selleck by the campfire in "Last Stand at Saber River"
- Green Irish Tweed: Who couldn't adore this light, but masculine fragrance type from Creed? A fruity top note of lemon verbena, middle notes of iris & violets & at the base is sandalwood & amber. You will not be disappointed with this refined, gentleman's scent. Masculine, yet light enough for your baby boy!! BOTTOM LINE: Cary Grant in "His Girl Friday"
- Nomad: A rich combination of sandalwood, carnations and musk. BOTTOM LINE: Heath Ledger in "Casanova"
- Sea spice: A truly gender neutral ocean scent sure to please! Rugged, yet refreshingly light. Fresh top notes of ozone ("fresh air") and citrus lead to a soft middle of sea kelp and champagne. This shore essence is completed with soft notes of driftwood, musk, and just a hint of Indonesian clove oil. BOTTOM LINE: *George Clooney in "A Perfect Storm"
- Tuscan Herb: Intoxicating aromas of fresh-picked tomatoes, red currants, leafy greens and Italian basil, with underlying tones of earth and sandalwood BOTTOM LINE: Brad Pitt in "Ocean's Eleven"
**Any flavors or fragrances not specifying that they are either EO's (essential oils) or all natural are synthetic and are NOT all natural. The manufacturers of these fragrance oils do not disclose their ingredients, and are not required to. They are all phlalate-free, but beyond that, we do not know what the ingredients are. As always, in order to live up to the All Natural name, and avoid any synthetics, we always recommend using natural/unscented products.