Fitted or Contoured Diapers
Fitted diapers, commonly referred to as Fitteds, are ingenious cloth diapers which combine ease of use and flexibility. Fitted Diapers closely resemble the size and shape of disposable diapers. Though, with the variety of super absorbent and breathable fabrics to choose from these are hands-down one of the best cloth diapering options available to suit your little one's individual needs.
Although Fitted Diapers are not waterproof and do require the use of a diaper cover, herein lies one of their advantages! You decide: wool, fleece, or PUL covers; some parents even opt to go coverless (usually when indoors or when trying to clear up a diaper rash).
- Most absorbent and leak-proof diapering option
- With Velcro and snap closures there's no need for diaper pins or fasteners
- Ideal fit for newborns, especially in the early weeks
- Excellent solution for a heavy-wetter (particularly when combined with a wool cover)
- Available in a variety of fabrics, colors, and prints too!