Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
- TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail
- REPLACE the insert with a clean one
- REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
- A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
- Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
- Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
- No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
- Choose your insert (stay dry, organic or disposable).
- Disposable inserts are perfect for use while traveling.
- Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
Wash hot, line dry cover, tumble dry reusable inserts. No laundry additives or softeners.
Cover Outer: %100 Polyester
Cover Tabs: %95 Polyester, 5% Spandex
US Pat # 8,062,276
US and International Patents Pending
Designed by a mom and manufactured in Egypt (cover).