Want only soft, IMO-Certified Organic Cotton jersey touching your baby’s skin?
GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are truly pure and natural. A “two-ply” design speeds dryer time, true elastic leg gussets contain messes, and a waterproof backing keeps your GroVia Shells clean and dry. Snaps perfectly into place from 8-30+ lbs. Pairs perfectly with the GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper Shell.
- Snap into your favorite GroVia® Shell.
- Change Organic Cotton Soaker Pad as needed and Shell when soiled.
Inner Body: 5 layers of 100% IMO Certified Organic Cotton
Leg Gussets: 88% Polyester, 12% Organic Cotton
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
GroVia Soaker Pads from GroVia on Vimeo.
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled Shells and Soaker Pads in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of a good cleaning detergent.
- Hang dry Shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry low Soaker Pads and Boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellant diaper creams.