GroVia Soaker Pads from GroVia on Vimeo.
A great product just got a little bit better! Now made with IMO Certified Organic Cotton jersey. The certified organic cotton stays soft wash after wash!
GroVia® Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are designed to be super absorbent yet trim. Your GroVia® Pads will mean smaller loads of laundry that use less water and detergent. Their layer of waterproof backing, true leg gussests and 6 layers of organic cotton, wash well and dry quickly.
To Use: Simply snap your GroVia® Pad into your GroVia® Shell. When wet unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia® Pad. If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby
- Less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.