- Boosts the absorbency of your diaper without adding bulk
- Made of 3 layers of thirsty Organic Cotton topped with buttery soft 100% Polyester Fleece
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
Inner cotton component made with 100% organically grown cotton.
According to OE100 Standard
Certified by IMO Switzerland Certificate #100005
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating the process 5–6 times before use.
- Change outer Shell twice a day.
- Change Soaker Pad when soiled.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail.
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash soiled Boosters every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of good cleaning detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry Soaker Pads and Boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellent diaper creams.