The One Size Happy Leak-Free Diaper Cover comes in Snap Closure and Velcro Closure version.
New parents and smaller babies use velcro closure better, easy to adjust the waist size. When your baby grow older, snap closure works better.
In additional to the solid color covers, we recently added 4 new snazzy mnky covers, soft, elegant and trendy!
You can transform the diaper cover using the 3 rows of rise adjustment snaps to fit a baby weighing from 8 to 36 lbs.
Small - Snap the top row button into the lowest row button
Medium - Snap the top row button into the middle row button
Large - Leave button un-snap
Elastic Leg for extra protection against leaks and gentle latex-free elastic to avoid irritation.
Fold Back Laundry Tabs
It is an extra piece of loop tape that lets you folds the hook part of the tab back for washing. By folding the tab back and securing the hook part of the tape, you can keep the hook tape from catching on other diapers in the washer. Folding the tab back also lessens lint buildup in the hoop tape and prolongs the life of the fasteners.
An additional feature in the front inside flap holds the diaper in place. You can use the covers over the prefold, fitted diaper or insert. Insert and cover is recommend for newborn or smaller babies with less activities or movement. If you choose to use microfiber insert, use a liner to separate your baby's bottom and the insert. Microfiber has a drying effect that will irritate the skin.
- These covers can stand up to almost any machine washing method and drying. Use only with warm water and a gentle soap.
- Washing temperature should not greater than 95 degree F or 35 degree C
- Dry your covers in the machine for 10-20 minutes. Hang dry if they are still damp.
- Bleach or any whitening products can ruin the elastic and damage the waterproofing of your covers. Avoid if possible.
- Also avoid rubbing detergent directly on the diaper cover. These products can destroy the waterproof ability of your covers. Covers generally don't have to be washed as often as the diaper.
- If the cover is not soiled when changing the diaper, just run tap water down the inside of the cover to rinse off any residue. Pat dry or hang to dry and re-use.
||13.5" - 19.5"
||14" - 28"
White Edge Brown