Awesome Knit Terry Wipes!
Cloth wipes are inexpensive and convenient - use with warm water or your favorite diaper wash (we suggest Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion), toss into the diaper pail and wash with diapers.
- One-ply unbleached, undyed knit terry.
- Terry loops handle nasty messes; "smooth" side has slight texture to aid in clean-up.
- Thicker than flannel wipes, but not as thick and cumbersome as regular washcloths.
- Full-size wipes are approximately 8x8", a perfect fit for hands. Fold in half for wipes containers.
- Wipes make terrific small boosters or doublers for newborn diapers. No extra cost, and no wasted space on the changing table. Such a deal!
Our most popular wipe! These wipes also double as washcloths. We use them for cleaning our baby when he spits up. After baby is out of diapers they make handy household cloths for small clean ups! Multi purpose for sure!