Made of a mix of certified Organic cotton and naturally durable and anti-bacterial Hemp, our new diapers take green and sustainability seriously.
Features that make these diapers so special:
- Superb fabric that brings the goodness of organic cotton and the durability of Hemp fibers
- Super trim design, yet very absorbent
- Elasticated leg and back openings
- Sturdy plastic snap closures- easy for parents, not-so-easy for curious toddlers!
- Overlapping wings to ensure a good fit for skinny and chubby babies alike
More about our fabrics:
Organic cotton is the perfect fabric for diapers. Not only does this pure fabric provide the best for your baby, it's also environmentally safe. It is grown without any harmful sprays, chemicals, or pesticides. It's what gives our diapers that character and natural color. Organic cotton takes substantially more time and effort to cultivate, and therefore costs more, but it's worth it. Your baby gets its native goodness and our earth is better cared for, when we don't take shortcuts. A win-win for all!
Hemp plant has been around for thousands of years and is known for its sturdiness and durability. It is one of the most, if not the most durable natural fiber known to mankind. It is naturally anti-bacterial and requires no irrigation, uses no herbicides, pesticides or synthetic fertilizers and gets harvested and processed by hand. Its positive environmental impact and naturally anti-bacterial properties make it a wonderful choice for our diapers. Its porous nature provides superior absorbency and makes it softer with each wash.