Fitted diapers require a diaper cover.
Why Kiwi Pie™?
Kiwi Pie is GroVia®'s nod to old school cloth diapering that incorporates modern materials and luxurious style. Sewn right here in the United States, key elements for Kiwi Pie are milled here at home.
Inner Body: 50% Micromodal/50% pima cotton | Print Layer: 100% cotton
What makes MicroModal™ so special?
- Modal comes from Beech trees
- It is 50% more hygroscopic (water-absorbent) per unit volume than cotton
- It stays soft wash after wash
- It is more resistant to mineral deposits from hard water
- Includes two 4-layer soakers that can be used apart or together, depending on absorbency needs
Fits approximately 10-30 lbs.
Wash warm with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 3 times before first use to remove the natural oils found in the absorbency layers. (They will continue to gain absorbency with more washes.)
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in dry diaper pail -- no soaking, please!
- Wash within 2-3 days on warm with detergent. Tumble dry low. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.