A stay-dry pad that does just that--keeps you feeling dry. Power-dry lined pads keeps you feeling dry. Hidden inner microfiber terry layers provides maximum absorbency. Breathable laminated polyester backing prevents leakage.
Powerdry fabric is certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is a European ecological certification process that tests fabrics for over 100 harmful substances.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Wash your Pink Daisy pads prior to first use. Snap pads around your underwear so the tag side faces down.
Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed. When you are away from home, place the used pads in a Mini Bag until you return home. Then wash per care instructions. Avoid washing the pads in public facilities. Pink Daisy pads are meant for personal use only, and should not be shared with others.
HOW MANY DO YOU NEED?
For one cycle, we recommend between 6-12 small/medium pads and 1-3 large pads, depending on how heavy your flow is and how long your periods normally last.
Small pads for light days measure 8" long x 3" wide.
Medium pads for regular/heavy days measure 10.5" long x 3.5" wide.
Large pads for overnight and heavy flow measure 13" long x 3.5" wide.
Waterproof layer: 100% polyester laminate
Hidden layer: 100% polyester
Stay-dry top layer: 100% polyester
Made in the USA.
Wash & Care
- Wash your Pink Daisy pads prior to first use.
- General wash & care: Rinse or soak in cold water. Hand or machine wash cold or warm cycle. Line dry or tumble dry.
- Do not use fabric softener. It will coat the pads and make them water repellent and reduce their absorbency. Be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your pads.
- Do not use bleach. This will cause the fabric's fibers to break down. It will also cause the waterproof layer of the pad to de-laminate.
- Stains. Should staining occur, try laying your pads out in the sun, or use an oxygen-based bleach.