One Step Pregnancy Tests detect the hormone hCG at the 20-25 mIUs level. The lowest level available on the market right now is 20mIUs, which means it is the most sensitive test. You can find out if you are pregnant in just 6-8 days after conception!
Our pregnancy tests are also really easy to use and have a long shelf life of up to 2 years. Each test is packaged individually in a sterile pouch bag with a desiccant to protect against moisture.
- Easy-to-use and early detection
- Individually packaged
- FDA Cleared
- CE Marked
- 99% Accurate results
- Fast results in 2-5 minutes
- 2 year shelf life
A pregnancy test kit is a very simple strip that lets you know your pregnancy status by testing your urine. It works by detecting the presence of hCG i.e. human chorionic gonadotrophin, a glycoprotein hormone which is secreted by the developing placenta shortly after implantation in uterus wall. hCG can be detected in the urine and serum of pregnant women as early as 6 to 15 days after conception.
USE: Any urine specimen is appropriate for pregnancy testing but the first morning urine is optimal because of its high concentration of HCG.
Collect urine in a clean, dry container and immerse the strip into the urine sample with the arrow pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the MAX (Marker Line). Take the strip out after 3 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container).
Positive results may be observed in as soon as 1 minute. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 3 minutes is required. Do not read results after 5 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Negative - Not Pregnant: Only one color band appears in the control region. No visible band on the test region. This indicates hCG concentration is not present in urine or too low for detection.
- Positive - Pregnant: Distinct color bands appear on the control and test regions. Presence of both test line and control line indicate that you are pregnant. The color intensity of the test bands may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of HCG hormone.
- Invalid - Uncertain Results: No visible bands in the control and test regions. Repeat with a new test.
A multi-center clinical evaluation was conducted comparing the results obtained using the Smart Strip hCG (Urine) to another commercially available urine membrane hCG test. The study included 150 urine specimens: both assays identified 72 negative and 78 positive results. The results demonstrated 100% overall accuracy of the Smart Strip hCG (Urine) when compared to the other urine membrane hCG test.
Contents: one pouch containing a reaction strip and a desiccant. The desiccant is for storage purposes only and is not used in test procedures. Instructions for use are printed on pouch.