Re-Play Toddler and Child Tumbler Cup
Bring the rainbow home with this colorful assortment! When your toddler is ready to move on to big kid cups, these BPA-free cups are perfect for juice, milk, or any other beverage. They're stackable for easy storage and ready for those last minute drink requests before bed. They’re also great for big kids too! All Re-Play drinking cups are made from FDA approved sustainable HDPE recycled plastic.
- Drinking cups made from recycled milk jugs (FDA approved recycled plastic).
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA-free and tested for safety
- Made in the USA
- Age range: 9 months and up
- Capacity: 11 fluid ounces
- Dimensions: 4.75" by 3.25" by 3.25"
- Note: These colorful sets are shipped direct from our warehouse to your home. Because of this, we do not use our standard retail packaging usually seen in stores to save on cost and cut down on waste.
Re-Play products are made from recycled HDPE (Milk Jugs). HDPE DOES NOT contain BPA or BPS; it never had it! They also don’t contain PVC or Phthalates and of course, no melamine which has formaldehyde in it.
Like most plastics (and melamine), Re-Play should not be used in the microwave. We do not advise putting any plastic in the microwave because it tends to get really hot. Also, concerns with chemical leeching come from heating plastic to very high temperatures.
Re-Play products are very durable and can be placed on the top-rack of the dishwasher for cleaning, however the valves and spouts are made of silicone and may not hold their shape under boiling-hot water. We suggest using anti-bacterial soap and warm water to clean them.