Re-Play Recycled Plate
From infants and toddlers learning to feed themselves to big kids and adults, these flat plates are perfect for small meals, appetizers, and treats! The flat plate's deep walls are perfect for little ones to scoop food while the rest stays on the plate. All Re-Play flat plates are made from FDA approved polypropylene. Mix and match plates to create a vibrant dish set!
- Flat plates made from FDA approved recycled plastic (polypropylene)
- Dishwasher safe
- Deep walls help toddlers learning to use utensils
- BPA-free and tested for safety
- Made in the USA
- Age range: 9 months and up
- Dimensions: 7.375" by 7.375" by 1.25"
- Colors may be different when compared to other products by Re-Play. These plates are made from recycled Polypropylene and colors may appear more vibrant than products made from recycled HDPE (milk jugs).
- Note: These colorful sets are shipped direct from our warehouse to your home. Because of this, we do not use our standard retail packaging usually seen in stores to save on cost and cut down on waste.
Re-Play products are made from recycled HDPE (Milk Jugs). HDPE DOES NOT contain BPA or BPS; it never had it! They also don’t contain PVC or Phthalates and of course, no melamine which has formaldehyde in it.
Like most plastics (and melamine), Re-Play should not be used in the microwave. We do not advise putting any plastic in the microwave because it tends to get really hot. Also, concerns with chemical leeching come from heating plastic to very high temperatures.
Re-Play products are very durable and can be placed on the top-rack of the dishwasher for cleaning, however the valves and spouts are made of silicone and may not hold their shape under boiling-hot water. We suggest using anti-bacterial soap and warm water to clean them.