The Spray Pal was invented by a cloth diapering mom and dad who were tired of cleaning up the mess caused by the diaper sprayer. This patent-pending product will make the worst part of cloth diapering (really, the poop is the only bad part, right?) so much easier to deal with, and will hopefully encourage others to decide to try cloth diapers in their homes. If you’re about to give up on cloth diapers because of the sprayer splatter, try using a Spray Pal first!
- Our patent pending design allows you to use your diaper sprayer on higher pressure without the splattery mess so many people deal with. You can also use the doors to squeeze out the excess water from the diaper before carrying it to your laundry bag.
- Made in the USA with US and imported materials! Makes a perfect baby shower gift for anyone planning on using cloth diapers.
- Helps keep cloth diapers cleaner and softer for longer. Keep the stinkies away!
- Easy to clean, easy to store! Folds up flat for convenient storage beside or behind the toilet.
- Built to last through multiple babies in diapers, just like the cloth diapers you’re spraying. Save time and money by sticking with cloth longer!
The Spray Pal Diaper Sprayer makes cloth diapering easy!
- Simple installation, no tools or plumber required
- Adjustable spray pressure
- Easily rinse cloth diapers - less mess, less stress
The simple way to rinse cloth diapers before washing. The adjustable high-pressure spray is perfect for rinsing messy cloth diapers in the toilet. No more dunk and soak! A diaper sprayer is the perfect partner to your cloth diapering routine - less mess means less stress!
- Spray wand holder with clip
- 47.25” stainless steel spray hose with EPDM braided inner hose
- Solid brass T-connector
- Brass ceramic shut-off valve, allows for adjustable water flow
- Spray wand with adjustable lever
*Toilet must have a flexible supply line.
Fits most standard American style toilets. The Spray Pal Diaper Sprayer also works great for potty bowl clean-up or personal hygiene. You can also use it for years to come for potty training accidents, stomach bug mishaps, or basically anything you want to pre-rinse before washing! No matter the use, always remember to turn off the diaper sprayer valve after each use!