Thirsties NEW Newborn All-In-One (AIO)
We are thrilled to announce that Thirsties' popular All In One cloth diaper is now available in Newborn sizing! Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down (only available in the snap closures) and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for most babies from (5-14 lbs). Our convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper that we know your customers will love.
- Umbilical cord snap down may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing - this feature is only available in the snap closure
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
Newborn: 5-14 lbs (2-6 kg), 0-3 months
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Thirsties, Diapers, & All Things Baby
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (and almost every item in our store qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate to spend at our store. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
How does free shipping work?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US and to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How fast will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days) and shipping confirmations typically gets sent in the afternoon. For more on our shipping times please refer to our shipping policy.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet is working to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that moms, babies, and toddlers need. For moms, we have everything from stylish, functional, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling – jujube diaper bags) to super handy breast milk storage bags. For babies, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash around, we have you covered. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for babies, toddlers, and moms.
Why should I choose cloth diapers over disposables?
There are a number of reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables, including:
- They are more affordable. One study concluded that cloth diapers save the average family more than $1500 in the first two and a half years versus disposable diapers.
- They are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US alone.
- They are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- They are more comfortable for your baby. Most families quickly discover that cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables.
- They are simply cuter, and come in so many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We think a stash of 15-24 cloth diapers is great, but you can have more or less depending on your specific budget and lifestyle. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Can I trust Thirsties products?
In this day and age, with lots of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs from over-seas, this is a very reasonable question. Kelly’s Closet does the work for you, making sure that we work with reputable companies that produce high quality products that are safe for you and your child. Thirsties is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Thirsties diapers currently in stock.