Bambino Mio Wet Bag
• An environmentally friendly alternative to disposable wet bags.
• Taped seams ensure the bag is completely waterproof.*
• Simple fold and roll closure for easy one-handed changing.
• Convenient hanging loop to easily attach to your diaper bag or stroller.
• Large enough to hold approximately 4 diapers.
• Machine washable.
• Made from 100% polyester laminated to polyurethane.
*Providing the product is used and concealed correctly.
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Bambino Mio, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Absotluely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your go-to source for the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For all of you moms out there, we have everything from handy breast milk storage bags to stylish, affordable, and remarkably functional diaper bags. When it comes to infants, we have everything from Baltic amber teething necklaces to boingos and changing pads. What about toddlers? Whether you are simply looking for ezpz snack mats, or your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants, we have you covered. We have some of the hottest brands for moms and baby’s on the market, such as - Jujube (the world’s best diaper bags), Moby wrap (the ultimate baby carrier), Wubbanub (the cutest possible pacifiers), Aden and Anais (super soft baby blankets) Earth Mama Angel Baby (skin care products) Motherlove (nipple cream), Bamboobies (nursing pads) and the most popular diaper brands in the nation (such as BumGenius, Bambino Mio, and Smart Bottoms). Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
Can I trust Bambino Mio diapers?
The online marketplace is full of cheap knock-offs, often coming from overseas. Sometimes these products prove to be dangerous due to lower quality and safety standards. Diapers are no exception to the online trend of cheap knock-offs, so it is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diapers. With Kelly’s Closet, you can lay your worries to rest. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products. Every product we sell is safe for you and your child. Bambino Mio diapers is a tried and true brand you can trust. Click here to see our full line of Bambino Mio diapers currently in stock.
Why should I use cloth diapers?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables:
- Most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your infant. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals. Cloth diapers made here in the US from reputable firms pose the lowest risks to your baby.
- Cloth diapers mean big savings. A recent study found that that (even after factoring in laundry costs) the average American family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years of a child’s life using cloth diapers as opposed to disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are far more eco-friendly. Every year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers are thrown away in the US alone. On average, they take about 500 years to decompose. They are a significant ecological challenge.
- Cloth diapers are just cuter. They come in many more patterns, styles, and colors. Just check out some of these adorable cloth diapers.
- Your baby will be more comfortable in a cloth diaper. Cloth diapers are more absorbent, and the soft fabric is much more comfortable than the plastic of disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the feel of real fabric.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend keeping 15-24 cloth diapers on hand for your baby. Depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families will prefer more or less. Two things to consider – infants outgrow newborn diapers fairly quickly, so you can probably get by with fewer, and swim diapers are in a category of their own, depending on how much of a water-lover your little one is. You can learn a lot more about the diaper lifestyle on our daily diapers page.
How can I get free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $25 thoughout the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). Kelly’s Closet will generally send shipping confirmations on the afternoon in which an order is shipped. For more information on our deliveries, please refer to our shipping policy.
How do I earn free diapers and other products?
You will earn points for every dollar you spend, on all qualifying purchases, (and almost everything in our store qualifies). Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.