Best Bottom Diaper Stay Dry Microfiber Inserts
Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
Small: Birth-14lbs, Medium: 11-22lbs, Large: 16-35lbs.
We have a doubler option perfect for heavy wetters or for a long nap or car ride. Consisting of 2 layers of super thirsty microfiber and made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Snap in the Doubler option and snap a Regular insert of your choice on top!
Washing Best Bottom Diapers & Inserts
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.
***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing with Tide Original and know that it works with our diapers.
We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Best Bottom, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I use cloth diapers?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Perhaps most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Cloth diapers lead to big savings. A recent study found that that average family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers – and that includes laundry costs.
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers in the US alone pollute the environment. The average disposable diaper takes about 500 years to decompose.
- Cloth diapers are cuter – period. They come in many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the softer touch of real fabric.
Can I trust Best Bottom products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas, and diapers are no exception. It is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diaper. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Best Bottom is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Best Bottom diapers currently in stock.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers, but depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For moms, we have everything from functional, stylish, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling jujube diaper bags) to handy breast milk storage bags. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash in the pool, we have you covered. When it comes to infants, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
How can I get free shipping?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). We typically send shipping confirmations in the afternoon when an order is shipped. For more on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.