Bummis UV - Swim Shirt
The Swimmi has proven to be a runaway success on beaches everywhere, and lots of people are asking for coordinating t-shirts. Our UV-Tee is the perfect solution for parents who want to provide maximum protection from the sun while completing their little one's poolside outfit in style.
Swim separates make life easier - change your baby's Swimmi without removing a whole suit. You'll be back in the water in no time!
Special features of the UV-Tee:
- Fabric has a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 35+ which is excellent! Specially woven fabric offers natural protection - no chemicals.
- Swimsuit-quality fabric for softness and durability, and to prevent fading in chlorinated pools.
- Fabric specially milled for us in Canada, in keeping with our commitment to local and sustainable manufacturing.
- Sleeves come down to the elbows on most babies.
- Each colour coordinates with several Swimmi prints - less stock for you, more possibilities for your customers!
Our UV-Tee is made with careful attention to detail in our own wonderful factory in the Montreal area, so that we are assured of good quality and fair labour practices. The majority of the fabrics and components we use are sourced in North America, and all are guaranteed lead, phthalate and BPA free.
|Size ||Age ||Weight |
|Small ||3-6 m ||10-18 lbs |
|Medium ||9-12 m ||18-25 lbs |
|Large ||18-24 m ||25-30 lbs |
|XL ||24-30 m ||30-35 lbs |
Manufactured by: Bummis
Made in: Canada
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Bummis, Diapers, & All Things Baby
How do I earn free diapers and other products?
On all qualifying purchases, (and almost everything in our store qualifies) you will earn points for every dollar you spend. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
Why should I use cloth diapers?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables:
- Cloth diapers mean big savings. A recent study found that that (even including laundry costs) the average American family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are much more eco-friendly. Every year, approximately 27 billion disposables are thrown away in the US alone. Disposable diapers take, on average, about 500 years to decompose.
- Your baby will be more comfortable. Cloth diapers are more absorbent, and the soft fabric is much more comfortable than the plastic of disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the feel of real fabric.
- They are just cuter. Cloth diapers come in many more patterns, styles, and colors. Just check out some of these adorable cloth diapers.
- Most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your infant. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals. Cloth diapers made here in the US from reputable firms pose the lowest risks to your baby,
Can I trust Bummis diapers products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap knock-offs, often coming from overseas. Sometimes these products prove to be dangerous due to lower quality and safety standards. Diapers are no exception to the online trend of cheap knock-offs, so it is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diapers. With Kelly’s Closet, you can lay your worries to rest. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products. Every product we sell is safe for you and your child. Bummis diapers is a tried and true brand you can trust. Click here to see our full line of Bummis diapers currently in stock.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers for your child. Depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more about the diaper lifestyle on our daily diapers page.
How can I get free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $25. This applies to the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). Kelly’s Closet will typically send shipping confirmations on the afternoon in which an order is shipped. For more info on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For you moms out there, we have everything from handy breast milk storage bags to stylish, affordable, and remarkably functional diaper bags (including our top selling brand - jujube diaper bags). When it comes to infants, we have everything from Baltic amber teething necklaces to the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap). What about toddlers? Whether you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for your child, or your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants, we have you covered. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.