Cloth Diaper Ebook
Everything You Need to Know to Get Started Using Cloth Diapers
Are you confused by cloth diapers? Not sure exactly what you'll need to get started? Not sure how many cloth diapers you'll need for your baby? Don't have time to spend hours online reading blog posts and watching videos?
Kelly's Closet has created a comprehensive cloth diapering ebook that answers the most frequently ask questions about cloth diapers. This is a great ebook for any parent or family considering using cloth diapers on their baby and makes a great gift!
Topics included in the ebook:
- Diapering a newborn
- Diapering infants and toddlers
- Potty training & potty learning basics
- Benefits of cloth diapering
- Basic styles of cloth diapers
- What about the poop?
- How to wash cloth diapers
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Hard water
- Stripping diapers
- Cloth wipes
- How to store dirty diapers
- Frequently asked questions
- Shopping list
Within the ebook there are several places for you to take notes. These notes will help you narrow down the choices and decide which cloth diapers may work best for your family.
The Kelly's Closet ebook is easy to download and print for ease of reading on your own time.
PDF measures 8.5" x 11" inches when printed.
Instructions for ordering digital products:
- Add item to your cart.
- Checkout and pay to complete your order.
- After you checkout and pay, you'll receive an order confirmation email with a link to download your PDF file; nothing will actually be "shipped" to you since this is a digital product. You'll also be able to find this download link in your account history by clicking on the order number. Downloads are only available for 7 days from date of purchase.
- Save the PDF file to your desktop and open using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Print quality will vary depending upon your printer, ink, and paper used.
The cloth diaper ebook was created for and is copyrighted by Kelly's Closet. For personal use only.