- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Buttery soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No Cover Needed
- Inner: Sewn in Soaker Pad 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55%Hemp /45%Cotton
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Made fairly & conscientiously in China
(This is an important step... don't skip it!!)
Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing)
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail. No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of a good cleaning detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, or water repellent diaper creams.
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Grovia, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I choose cloth diapers over disposables?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Cloth diapers are more affordable. A recent study concluded that cloth diapers save the average family more than $1500 in the first two and a half years versus disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Most families quickly discover that cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables.
- Cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US alone.
- Cloth diapers are simply cuter – period. They come in so many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers
Can I trust Grovia products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas. It is reasonable to be concerned. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Grovia is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Grovia diapers currently in stock.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate to spend at Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We think 15-24 cloth diapers is a great range for most families, but you can have more or less depending on your specific budget and lifestyle. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
How fast will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days) and shipping confirmations typically gets sent in the afternoon. For more on our shipping times please refer to our shipping policy.
How does free shipping work?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US and to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet is working to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that moms, babies, and toddlers need. For babies, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash around, we have you covered. For moms, we have everything from stylish, functional, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling – jujube diaper bags) to super handy breast milk storage bags. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for babies, toddlers, and moms.