No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures
With the O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a “no-hassle” fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nighttime solution
- Lasts from birth to potty learning (fits 10 - 35 lbs).
- No prepping - can start using right away
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customization
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
O - Outlast Closure
N - No Prep
E - Easy To Use
Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU (Exclusive of Trim)
Fits 10–35+ lbs.
This is an All In One diaper, you must wash the entire diaper when soiled.
Before First Use
Remove Hook & Loop strips*. If using during daytime, wash with detergent and dry once prior to first use. If using as a night diaper, O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before use.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips*
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diaper every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not dry clean or iron
*For maximum longevity of your hook and loop, we recommend removing prior to washing and drying.
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Grovia, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I choose cloth diapers over disposables?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Cloth diapers are more affordable. A recent study concluded that cloth diapers save the average family more than $1500 in the first two and a half years versus disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Most families quickly discover that cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables.
- Cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US alone.
- Cloth diapers are simply cuter – period. They come in so many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers
Can I trust Grovia products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas. It is reasonable to be concerned. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Grovia is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Grovia diapers currently in stock.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate to spend at Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We think 15-24 cloth diapers is a great range for most families, but you can have more or less depending on your specific budget and lifestyle. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
How fast will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days) and shipping confirmations typically gets sent in the afternoon. For more on our shipping times please refer to our shipping policy.
How does free shipping work?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US and to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet is working to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that moms, babies, and toddlers need. For babies, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash around, we have you covered. For moms, we have everything from stylish, functional, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling – jujube diaper bags) to super handy breast milk storage bags. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for babies, toddlers, and moms.