The Imagine Newborn All-In-One Cloth Diaper is made with a super soft fleece inner and a coordinating waterproof outer. The fleece-lined, microfiber pad is sewn in the back and snaps down in the front to allow for easy diaper changes and quick drying. The gentle leg casings prevent leaks without leaving red marks.
The Imagine Newborn All-In-One Cloth Diaper is available in 5 beautiful colors and comes in either snap or hook & loop closure. The hook & loop closure features generous folding tabs for easy laundering and the snap closure features quality, durable snaps with an umbilical cord dip that can be snapped down to allow room for your newborn's healing umbilical cord!
The Imagine Newborn All-In-One Cloth Diaper is lined with 1 layer of fleece fabric while the soaker pad is made from 3 layers of microfiber and topped with fleece to pull moisture away from baby's skin. Super absorbent, yet a trim fit.
Simply put the diaper on your baby and change the entire diaper when it's wet or soiled. The special newborn size allows for a time and comfortable fit on your newborn.
The Imagine Newborn All-In-One Cloth Diaper fits approximately 5-13 lbs.
- Knock solids into toilet
- Cold rinse or light wash (no detergent)
- Warm or hot wash (with detergent), extra rinse
- Tumble low or line dry
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Imagine Baby, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Can I trust Imagine Baby diapers?
The online marketplace is full of cheap knock-offs, often coming from overseas. Sometimes these products prove to be dangerous due to lower quality and safety standards. Diapers are no exception to the online trend of cheap knock-offs, so it is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diapers. With Kelly’s Closet, you can lay your worries to rest. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products. Every product we sell is safe for you and your child. Imagine Baby diapers is a tried and true brand you can trust. Click here to see our full line of Imagine Baby diapers currently in stock.
How do I earn free diapers and other products?
You will earn points for every dollar you spend, on all qualifying purchases, (and almost everything in our store qualifies). Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
Why should I use cloth diapers?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables:
- Cloth diapers mean big savings. A recent study found that that (even after factoring in laundry costs) the average American family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years of a child’s life using cloth diapers as opposed to disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are just cuter. They come in many more patterns, styles, and colors. Just check out some of these adorable cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are far more eco-friendly. Every year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers are thrown away in the US alone. On average, they take about 500 years to decompose. They are a significant ecological challenge.
- Your baby will be more comfortable in a cloth diaper. Cloth diapers are more absorbent, and the soft fabric is much more comfortable than the plastic of disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the feel of real fabric.
- Most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your infant. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals. Cloth diapers made here in the US from reputable firms pose the lowest risks to your baby.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your go-to source for the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For all of you moms out there, we have everything from handy breast milk storage bags to stylish, affordable, and remarkably functional diaper bags. When it comes to infants, we have everything from Baltic amber teething necklaces to boingos and changing pads. What about toddlers? Whether you are simply looking for ezpz snack mats, or your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants, we have you covered. We have some of the hottest brands for moms and baby’s on the market, such as - Jujube (the world’s best diaper bags), Moby wrap (the ultimate baby carrier), Wubbanub (the cutest possible pacifiers), Aden and Anais (super soft baby blankets) Earth Mama Angel Baby (skin care products) Motherlove (nipple cream), Bamboobies (nursing pads) and the most popular diaper brands in the nation (such as BumGenius, Imagine Baby, and Smart Bottoms). Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
How can I get free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $25 though out the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). Kelly’s Closet will generally send shipping confirmations on the afternoon in which an order is shipped. For more information on our deliveries, please refer to our shipping policy.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend keeping 15-24 cloth diapers on hand for your baby. Depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families will prefer more or less. Two things to consider – infants outgrow newborn diapers fairly quickly, so you can probably get by with fewer, and swim diapers are in a category of their own, depending on how much of a water-lover your little one is. You can learn a lot more about the diaper lifestyle on our daily diapers page.