Lalabye Baby Quick Trip (wet/dry) bag
Dimensions: 14" x 13"
- Made of our stretchy TPU (waterproof) fabric our customers have come to love.
- Pack your diaper bag quick and easy every time. Perfect for taking your cloth diapers with you.
- Snap handle - Durable snap closure help keep your bag with you. Snap it around your wrist, to your stroller or to your diaper bag!
- Fits approximately 10 diapers - Perfect for a day out or for daycare.
- Easy to use and clean - When ready to wash, simply toss it in with your diaper laundry.
- A versatile wet/dry bag – use it for cloth diapers, clothes, toys, bathing suits etc. The possibilities are endless.
- Flat bottom – allows the bag to stand on it's on when it has items inside. Also, makes it easier to pack and fit more items!
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Lalabye, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I choose cloth diapers over disposables?
There are several reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables, including:
- They are more affordable. A recent study concluded that cloth diapers save the average family more than $1500 in the first two and a half years versus disposable diapers.
- They are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US alone.
- They are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- They are more comfortable for your baby. Most families quickly discover that cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables.
- They are simply cuter, and come in so many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers
Can I trust Lalabye products?
These days, with lots of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs from over-seas, this is a very reasonable question. Kelly’s Closet does the work for you, making sure that we work with reputable companies that produce high quality products that are safe for you and your child. Lalabye is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Lalabye diapers currently in stock.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We think a stash of 15-24 cloth diapers is great, but you can have more or less depending on your specific budget and lifestyle. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
How does free shipping work?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US and to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How fast will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days) and shipping confirmations typically gets sent in the afternoon. For more on our shipping times please refer to our shipping policy.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (and almost every item in our store qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate to spend at our store. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers, or other Lalabye diapers.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet is working to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that moms, babies, and toddlers need. For moms, we have everything from stylish, functional, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling – jujube diaper bags) to super handy breast milk storage bags. For babies, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash around, we have you covered. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for babies, toddlers, and moms.