The same Osocozy prefolds that you love are now available in 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Traditional prefolds are sized to wrap around baby and be fastened diaper pins or diaper fasteners. Can be used as a traditional or trifold diaper depending upon the size of your baby and personal preference. Each size attractively surged in two toned surging colors that allow for easy size identification.
|Size ||Layering ||Dimensions ||Stitch Colors ||Baby Wt. |
|Infant - Traditional ||4x8x4 ||12"x16" ||Birch & Lettuce Green ||7-15 lbs |
|Premium - Traditional ||4x8x4 ||14.5"x22" ||Aquamarine & Lettuce Green ||15-30 lbs |
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Oso Cozy, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I use cloth diapers?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables:
- Cloth diapers mean big savings. A recent study found that that (even including laundry costs) the average American family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are much more eco-friendly. Every year, approximately 27 billion disposables are thrown away in the US alone. Disposable diapers take, on average, about 500 years to decompose.
- Your baby will be more comfortable. Cloth diapers are more absorbent, and the soft fabric is much more comfortable than the plastic of disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the feel of real fabric.
- They are just cuter. Cloth diapers come in many more patterns, styles, and colors. Just check out some of these adorable cloth diapers.
- Most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your infant. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals. Cloth diapers made here in the US from reputable firms pose the lowest risks to your baby,
Can I trust Oso Cozy diapers products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap knock-offs, often coming from overseas. Sometimes these products prove to be dangerous due to lower quality and safety standards. Diapers are no exception to the online trend of cheap knock-offs, so it is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diapers. With Kelly’s Closet, you can lay your worries to rest. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products. Every product we sell is safe for you and your child. Oso Cozy diapers is a tried and true brand you can trust. Click here to see our full line of Oso Cozy diapers currently in stock.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers for your child. Depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more about the diaper lifestyle on our daily diapers page.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). Kelly’s Closet will typically send shipping confirmations on the afternoon in which an order is shipped. For more info on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
How can I get free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $25. This applies to the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For you moms out there, we have everything from handy breast milk storage bags to stylish, affordable, and remarkably functional diaper bags (including our top selling brand - jujube diaper bags). When it comes to infants, we have everything from Baltic amber teething necklaces to the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap). What about toddlers? Whether you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for your child, or your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants, we have you covered. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
How do I earn free diapers and other products?
On all qualifying purchases, (and almost everything in our store qualifies) you will earn points for every dollar you spend. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.