Re-Play Toddler and Child Utensils
These colorful forks and spoons are perfect for little ones learning to feed themselves. Spoons with a deep scoop and forks with durable, rounded tips are just some of the features that will benefit your hungry toddler. All Re-Play utensils are made from recycled milk jugs (HDPE recycled plastic), so not only are they better for your child, they are better for your environment! Mix and match utensils with our plates, bowls, and cups to create a vibrant dinnerware set!
- Made from recycled milk jugs (FDA-approved recycled plastic)
- Dishwasher safe
- Perfect size for toddlers
- Spoon has a deep scoop
- Fork has durable, rounded tips for safety
- BPA-free and tested for safety
- Made in the USA
- Age range: 9 months and up
- Approx. Dimensions: 5.5" by 1.25" by .25"
- Note: These colorful sets are shipped direct from our warehouse to your home. Because of this, we do not use our standard retail packaging usually seen in stores to save on cost and cut down on waste.
Individual 1 Fork & 1 Spoon Sets in each.
Re-Play products are made from recycled HDPE (Milk Jugs). HDPE DOES NOT contain BPA or BPS; it never had it! They also don’t contain PVC or Phthalates and of course, no melamine which has formaldehyde in it.
Like most plastics (and melamine), Re-Play should not be used in the microwave. We do not advise putting any plastic in the microwave because it tends to get really hot. Also, concerns with chemical leeching come from heating plastic to very high temperatures.
Re-Play products are very durable and can be placed on the top-rack of the dishwasher for cleaning, however the valves and spouts are made of silicone and may not hold their shape under boiling-hot water. We suggest using anti-bacterial soap and warm water to clean them.