About Kanga Care Wet Bags
- Barrier Seam Sealing means no gluing or ironing to seal seams.
Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
DESIGN EXCLUSIVE TO KANGA CARE
- 3D Design
Traditional regular size wet bag, except instead of being flat (like an envelope), ours is HALF MOON shaped to allow more volume.
Holds up to 15 diapers and 15 inserts.
DESIGN EXCLUSIVE TO KANGA CARE
- Color Matching YKK Zippers
Heavy duty and easy to grab and zip! Zipper placed on the front so the top of the bag functions as a lid.
- Signature Kanga-KAM® Snap
Kanga Care wet bags are biodegradable when composted and will break down in
4.5-5 years. (zippers and snaps will not break down)
Wet Bag Biodegradability:
In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free. Biodegradable TPU is a polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment. Both the TPU laminate and the polyester fabric the laminate is applied to are biodegradable. When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years.
| || || |
|Barrier Technology Seam Sealing |
- NO Glueing
- NO Ironing
- Moisture physically sealed off
|YKK Zippers |
- Heavy Duty
- Color matching / Coordinating
|Signature Kangaroo Snap |
- Industrial KAM
- Heavy Duty Hold
- Will hold weight of 15 diapers
- Biodegratable TPU
- Heavy Duty YKK Zipper (color matching)
- Signature "Kangaroo" Snap
- Holds 15 Rumparooz and 15 6r Soakers
- Barrier Seam Sealing Technology
- Available in 14 Colors & 9 Prints
- Dimentional Design - holds more volume
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Rumparooz, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Can I trust Rumparooz products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas, and diapers are no exception. It is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diaper. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Rumparooz is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Rumparooz diapers currently in stock.
Why should I use cloth diapers?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Perhaps most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Cloth diapers lead to big savings. A recent study found that that average family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers – and that includes laundry costs.
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers in the US alone pollute the environment. The average disposable diaper takes about 500 years to decompose.
- Cloth diapers are cuter – period. They come in many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the softer touch of real fabric.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers, but depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For moms, we have everything from functional, stylish, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling jujube diaper bags) to handy breast milk storage bags. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash in the pool, we have you covered. When it comes to infants, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). We typically send shipping confirmations in the afternoon when an order is shipped. For more on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
How can I get free shipping?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers