NEW No Prep Smart Bottoms OS AIO Dream Diaper 2.0
The Dream Diaper 2.0 is Smart Bottoms first No-Prep, Natural Fiber Diaper. The 2.0 version features a slightly wider in the crotch and up through the back by almost one inch. The pocket opening has been redesigned to create a clean look that Smart Bottoms parents have come to expect. The pocket opening is still generously sized to fit all insert options.
This diaper boasts 30% more absorbency than the 3.1 due to it's Organic Cotton and Hemp fabric. The body of the diaper is made up of 3 layers of Organic Cotton and Hemp jersey and the snap-in, included insert has 4 layers. This diaper also features a pocket that allows additional absorbency to be easily added. For extremely heavy wetters or overnight use, our Overnight Dream Diaper Insert may be purchased separately. This insert snaps into the diaper in place of the included insert and will double the absorbency of the diaper.
Outer: 100% PUL Inner: 55% Hemp/ 45% Organic Cotton
Wash and Dry Warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- No Prep Natural Fiber Interior
- Pocket to add additional absorbency
- Snap in Insert
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Smart Bottoms, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I use cloth diapers?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Cloth diapers lead to big savings. A recent study found that that average family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers – and that includes laundry costs.
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers in the US alone pollute the environment. The average disposable diaper takes about 500 years to decompose.
- Cloth diapers are cuter – period. They come in many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the softer touch of real fabric.
- Perhaps most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers, but depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Can I trust Smart Bottoms products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas, and diapers are no exception. It is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diaper. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Smart Bottoms is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Smart Bottoms diapers currently in stock.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For moms, we have everything from functional, stylish, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling jujube diaper bags) to handy breast milk storage bags. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash in the pool, we have you covered. When it comes to infants, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). We typically send shipping confirmations in the afternoon when an order is shipped. For more on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
How can I get free shipping?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.