Space Place x Tokidoki for Lillebaby - A Limited Edition Collection
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Original line features sturdy canvas cotton.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP – Enable wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD– Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight for maximized comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lillebaby Carriers
What are the dimensions of the carrier?
- Wide seat: 14.5”
- Narrow Seat: 7”
- Body (neck support up) 18.5” –not including waist.
- Body (neck support down) 14” –not including waist. This is top of neck support (folded over) to bottom of seat
Can I babywear while exercising?
Yes. Once your doctor clears you for exercise, you may want to include your baby. Power walking should be fine when baby is at least 6 months and have developed strong neck muscles. Never jog with a baby carrier. Always bend in the knees. Never lean forward.
The wash instructions are located on the warning label of your carrier (for future reference).
Machine wash cold, mild detergent, no bleach. Hang dry.
Can you breastfeed in the lillebaby COMPLETE?
In order to have the optimal experience we suggest that you play around with the different positions to see what works best for you. We recommend practicing at home a few times in front of a mirror in order to get the hang of it. Wearing a nursing shirt may also be helpful but is definitely not necessary since you can cover up with the hood or the neck support of the lillebaby carrier to ensure privacy.
Use extra caution when nursing in your carrier to ensure that baby has a clear airway. Be sure to reposition your baby to a more upright positioning after nursing.
Do you use flame retardant in your carrier?
We don’t use any flame retardant in the carrier and still meet the California as well as higher flammability standards.
Kelly's Closet offers a risk-free shopping experience, and fast (often free) shipping.
Are cloth diapers really the best choice for you, your baby, your pocketbook, and the environment? Find our more here.
Earn free diapers with Diaper Dollars with each purchase
Compare these baby carriers with Moby Wrap and Tula baby carrier
View more Lillebaby baby carriers
Kelly's Closet offers a
risk-free shopping experience, and fast (often free) shipping.
diapers really the best choice for you, your baby, your
pocketbook, and the environment? Find our more here.
diapers with Diaper Dollars with each purchase
Compare these baby
carriers with Moby Wrap and Tula
View more Lillebaby baby