About the Smart Bottoms All-In-One Diapers:
The Smart One is an organic, one-size, AIO diaper. This diaper will fit most babies 10lbs-35lbs.
- -100% Organic Cotton inner provides a trimmer, more absorbent diaper.
- -Attached insert can be folded to customize where your child needs the most absorbency.
- -This diaper features 10 super absorbent, yet trim, layers of 100% organic cotton fabric.
- -Design allows for quick dry-time. Most machines will dry in one cycle on warm.
- -Four rise settings allow for a perfect fit from 8lbs-35lbs.
- -Wide elastic around the legs decreases chance for red marks.
Practical Meets Fashionable
Smart Bottoms one-size, all-in-one diaper is available in bold solid colors with accent colored snaps as well as fun prints. The trim design will fit under most clothing, no need to buy the next size up in clothing just to fit over the diaper. Our one-size diapers can be used on most children from birth until potty.
Only the Best for Your Baby
We use only 100% certified organic cotton inside our diapers. Your baby’s skin will not be exposed to harmful pesticide residue or petroleum based fabrics when you use Smart Bottoms. The natural fibers will reduce, if not eliminate diaper rashes as well as promote early potty learning.
Prepping Your Diapers
Because we use 100% Certified Organic Cotton Fabric it will take 6-8 washes before your diapers are fully absorbent. We do not use chemicals to strip the natural oils from our fabric so it will take a few extra washes before they are ready to use, but it will be so worth it! How hard your water is, the type of detergent you use, and what type of washing machine you have will all factor in to exactly how many washes it takes to fully prep your diapers. We recommend testing a dry diaper before you use the first time by pouring a small amount of water on your diaper. If it absorbs instantly, they are ready to use! If it takes even a few seconds to absorb, wash a couple more times and try again.
One Size fits most babies 8-35lbs. Weight range is approximate and may vary based on baby's shape and age.
Colors & Prints that may be included in your kit. Please note that each kit will vary and come prepackaged. No special requests or substitutions can be made:
Fantastic Hipster Fox
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Smart Bottoms, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Why should I use cloth diapers?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Cloth diapers lead to big savings. A recent study found that that average family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers – and that includes laundry costs.
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers in the US alone pollute the environment. The average disposable diaper takes about 500 years to decompose.
- Cloth diapers are cuter – period. They come in many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the softer touch of real fabric.
- Perhaps most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers, but depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Can I trust Smart Bottoms products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas, and diapers are no exception. It is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diaper. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Smart Bottoms is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Smart Bottoms diapers currently in stock.
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For moms, we have everything from functional, stylish, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling jujube diaper bags) to handy breast milk storage bags. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash in the pool, we have you covered. When it comes to infants, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). We typically send shipping confirmations in the afternoon when an order is shipped. For more on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
How can I get free shipping?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.