Sustainablebabyish knit wool covers.
Soft, stretchy, durable, & ultra absorbent.
A year-round, day & night essential for cloth diapering.
Sustainablebabyish knit covers are made from ko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortableperfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. Sustainablebabyish knit wool covers have a high rise to cover one-size diapers, prefolds, and all Sustainablebabyish fitteds, flats, and snapless-multi diapers.
Content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
Care: hand wash, lanolize, lay flat to dry do not machine wash.
ko-tex certified wool yarns & dye, made in a socially and environmentally responsible knit house in China.
The Sustainablebabyish knits line is in the one diaper-one treeTM program. The hang tags are made of plantable, wildflower, recycled stock when you are done with the tag plant in potting soil or your garden, add water, & watch your flowers grow.
What makes Sloomb wool different?
- Sustainablebabyish knits are the softest machine knit wool in the industry
- All knits are double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed to successfully cloth diaper and generally need to be washed once every few weeks
- Longies keep little legs legs protected and are extremely durable for everyday use by active children
- Longies are used as both a diaper cover and pants, no extra cover is needed, making cloth diapering easy and convenient
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Our commitment to using wool that is farmed practicing ecologically sustainable methods
- The wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, ko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment
- Plantable hangtags = no waste packaging
Site Chart: We will only be stocking sizes Small, Medium, Medium Long, and Large at this time.
|size ||weight ||age|
|x-small ||5-15 lbs ||0-5 mos|
|small ||12-23 lbs ||4-12 mos|
|medium ||22-30 lbs ||12-28 mos|
|med-long ||28-35 lbs ||28 mos+ |
|large ||30-60 lbs ||28 mos +|
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Sloomb, Diapers, & All Things Baby
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (almost everything we sell qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
Why should I use cloth diapers?
There are quite a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables. Here are a few:
- Cloth diapers are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers in the US alone pollute the environment. The average disposable diaper takes about 500 years to decompose.
- Cloth diapers lead to big savings. A recent study found that that average family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years using cloth diapers compared to disposable diapers – and that includes laundry costs.
- Cloth diapers are cuter – period. They come in many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers.
- Cloth diapers are more comfortable for your baby. Cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the softer touch of real fabric.
- Perhaps most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
Can I trust Sloomb products?
The online marketplace is full of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs coming from over-seas, and diapers are no exception. It is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diaper. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products which are safe for you and your child. Sloomb is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Sloomb diapers currently in stock.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend having 15-24 cloth diapers, but depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families have significantly more or less. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
How can I get free shipping?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How quickly will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). We typically send shipping confirmations in the afternoon when an order is shipped. For more on our delivery timetable, please refer to our shipping policy.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Definitely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For moms, we have everything from functional, stylish, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling jujube diaper bags) to handy breast milk storage bags. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are simply looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash in the pool, we have you covered. When it comes to infants, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.