Thirsties Diaper Covers Features and Benefits
- Available with new stronger and more durable hook & loop or snap closure
- Pliable, breathable ultra-comfortable waterproof fabric
- Wipe cover clean between diaper changes
- Generous cut of the covers presents a superior waterproof exterior on any type of flat, prefold, or fitted cloth diaper
- Leg gussets for advanced leak protection
- Newborn/preemie, x-small, small, medium, and large sizes offer specialized fit
- Newborn/preemie and x-small features umbilical cord cut out
Thirsties offers a very popular diaper cover to families looking for a super cute yet effective waterproof cover. Thirsties Diaper Covers are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. The leg gussets add advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super soft against your baby’s skin.
The generous cut of the covers presents a superior waterproof exterior on any type of flat, prefold, or fitted cloth diaper. The cover’s roomy fit is ideal for chunky babies, over bulkier diapers, and nighttime systems. Newborn/preemie and x-small sizes feature an umbilical cut out for your newborn's comfort.
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties Diaper Cover. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are pretty much indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook-and-loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Want to get away with fewer diaper covers in rotation? The TPU laminate that lines the inside of the soft polyester can be wiped clean between uses, then wash when thoroughly soiled. We suggest one cover for every 3-4 diapers in rotation (excluding diapers with waterproof exteriors).
Thirsties Diaper Cover Content
100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
FREE of VOC's, PVC, phthalates, lead, and latex.
Thirsties Diaper Cover-Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Thirsties Diaper Cover Sizing Chart:
| ||NEWBORN ||X-SMALL ||SMALL ||MEDIUM ||LARGE |
|Waist || 9-14" ||10-15" ||12-19" ||14-22" ||16-25" |
|Thighs || 2-4" ||4-8" ||6-10" ||8-12" ||10-14" |
|Rise || 10" ||14" ||16" ||18" ||20" |
|Weight ||4-10 lb. ||6-12 lb. ||12-18 lb. ||18-28 lb. ||28-40 lb. |
Thirsties Diaper Cover Reviews
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Thirsties, Diapers, & All Things Baby
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (and almost every item in our store qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate to spend at our store. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
How does free shipping work?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US and to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How fast will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days) and shipping confirmations typically gets sent in the afternoon. For more on our shipping times please refer to our shipping policy.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet is working to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that moms, babies, and toddlers need. For moms, we have everything from stylish, functional, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling – jujube diaper bags) to super handy breast milk storage bags. For babies, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash around, we have you covered. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for babies, toddlers, and moms.
Why should I choose cloth diapers over disposables?
There are a number of reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables, including:
- They are more affordable. One study concluded that cloth diapers save the average family more than $1500 in the first two and a half years versus disposable diapers.
- They are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US alone.
- They are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- They are more comfortable for your baby. Most families quickly discover that cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables.
- They are simply cuter, and come in so many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We think a stash of 15-24 cloth diapers is great, but you can have more or less depending on your specific budget and lifestyle. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Can I trust Thirsties products?
In this day and age, with lots of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs from over-seas, this is a very reasonable question. Kelly’s Closet does the work for you, making sure that we work with reputable companies that produce high quality products that are safe for you and your child. Thirsties is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Thirsties diapers currently in stock.