Thirsties One-Size All In One Diaper
Features and Benefits:
- 40% more absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One.
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get any easier.
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs.
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or new snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
Thirsties new One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties One Size All in One.
All in all, Thirsties One Size AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Care and Use:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm
- Hang to dry or dry in the dryer on low
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof urethane coating
Inner Liner: 100% polyester microfleece
Inner Absorbency: 100% polyester – 1 layer of microfiber terry
Inner Soaker: 100% polyester – 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with a layer of microfleece
Proudly manufactured in the USA
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Thirsties, Diapers, & All Things Baby
How can I earn free diapers and other products?
On all your qualifying purchases, (and almost every item in our store qualifies) you will earn points for every product you buy. Once you’ve earned enough points you can redeem them for a gift certificate to spend at our store. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
How does free shipping work?
Our free shipping on orders of $25 or more applies to standard shipping within the contiguous US and to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How fast will my order ship?
We typically process orders within 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days) and shipping confirmations typically gets sent in the afternoon. For more on our shipping times please refer to our shipping policy.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet is working to become your trusted resource for so many of the things that moms, babies, and toddlers need. For moms, we have everything from stylish, functional, and affordable diaper bags (including top selling – jujube diaper bags) to super handy breast milk storage bags. For babies, we have everything from the best baby carriers, (including the ever-popular moby wrap) to Baltic amber teething necklaces. Whether your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants or you are looking for reliable swim diapers for the child who just wants to splash around, we have you covered. Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for babies, toddlers, and moms.
Why should I choose cloth diapers over disposables?
There are a number of reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposables, including:
- They are more affordable. One study concluded that cloth diapers save the average family more than $1500 in the first two and a half years versus disposable diapers.
- They are better for the environment. Each year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers end up in landfills in the US alone.
- They are healthier for your baby. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals.
- They are more comfortable for your baby. Most families quickly discover that cloth diapers are more absorbent and made of softer materials than disposables.
- They are simply cuter, and come in so many more styles, colors, and patterns. Just look at all of these cute cloth diapers
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We think a stash of 15-24 cloth diapers is great, but you can have more or less depending on your specific budget and lifestyle. You can learn a lot more on our daily diapers page.
Can I trust Thirsties products?
In this day and age, with lots of cheap (and sometimes even dangerous) knock-offs from over-seas, this is a very reasonable question. Kelly’s Closet does the work for you, making sure that we work with reputable companies that produce high quality products that are safe for you and your child. Thirsties is a brand you can trust. Shop our full line of Thirsties diapers currently in stock.