Tots Bots Teenyfit V4
Our super cute Teenyfit diapers are the perfect newborn nappy!
- Hook and loop fastening for quick and easy changes
- Fits from 5 to 12 lbs
- Made with love in Scotland
- Prewash nappy before use.
- Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder
- Wash dark colours separately
- Avoid vinegar, sodium bicarbonate and other harsh stain removers
- Do not use fabric softener or oil based products (if using barrier cream, use a liner)
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting
FAQs About Kelly’s Closet, Tots Bots, Diapers, & All Things Baby
Can I trust Tots Bots diapers?
The online marketplace is full of cheap knock-offs, often coming from overseas. Sometimes these products prove to be dangerous due to lower quality and safety standards. Diapers are no exception to the online trend of cheap knock-offs, so it is reasonable to be concerned about the quality and safety of your baby’s diapers. With Kelly’s Closet, you can lay your worries to rest. Kelly’s Closet does the quality control for you, making sure that we work only with reputable companies that produce high quality products. Every product we sell is safe for you and your child. Tots Bots diapers is a tried and true brand you can trust. Click here to see our full line of Tots Bots diapers currently in stock.
Do you have other types of products for toddlers? Or for Moms?
Absolutely! Kelly’s Closet wants to become your go-to resource for the things that babies, toddlers, and moms need. For all of you moms out there, we have everything from handy breast milk storage bags to stylish, affordable, and remarkably functional diaper bags. When it comes to infants, we have everything from Baltic amber teething necklaces to boingos and changing pads. And for toddlers? We have them covered, too whether you are simply looking for ezpz snack mats, or your toddler is ready to graduate to training pants. We have some of the hottest brands for moms and baby’s on the market, such as Jujube (the world’s best diaper bags), Moby wrap (the ultimate baby carrier), Wubbanub (the cutest possible pacifiers), Aden and Anais (super soft baby blankets) Earth Mama Angel Baby (skin care products) Motherlove (nipple cream), Bamboobies (nursing pads) and the most popular cloth diaper brands in America (such as BumGenius, Tots Bots, and Smart Bottoms). Browse the site or give our helpful staff a call to learn about the latest and greatest things for infants, toddlers, and moms.
Why should I use cloth diapers as opposed to disposables?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose cloth diapers over disposable diapers:
- Most importantly, cloth diapers are healthier for your infant. Disposable diapers often contain dioxins, sodium polyacrylate, and other potentially harmful chemicals. Cloth diapers made here in the US from reputable firms pose the lowest risks to your baby.
- Cloth diapers lead to big savings. A recent study found that that (even after factoring in laundry costs) the average American family saved more than $1500 in the first two and a half years of a child’s life using cloth diapers as opposed to disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are far more eco-friendly. Every year, approximately 27 billion disposable diapers are thrown away in the US alone. On average, they take about 500 years to decompose. Disposables pose a significant ecological challenge.
- Your baby will be more comfortable in a cloth diaper. Cloth diapers are more absorbent, and the soft fabric is much more comfortable than the plastic of disposables. Most babies seem to prefer the feel of real fabric.
- Cloth diapers are just plain cuter. They come in many more patterns, styles, and colors. Just check out some of these adorable cloth diapers.
How do I earn free diapers and other products?
You will earn points for every dollar you spend, on all qualifying purchases, (and almost everything in our store qualifies). You can redeem your points for a gift certificate for Kelly’s Closet. Click for more information on how to earn free diapers.
Do I get free shipping?
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $25 though out the contiguous US. We also extend this to military families living overseas with an APO or FPO.
How soon will my order arrive?
We typically process orders in 1-3 business days (M-F, excluding holidays and snow days). Kelly’s Closet will generally send shipping confirmations on the afternoon in which an order is shipped. For more information on our deliveries, please refer to our shipping policy.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
We recommend keeping 15-24 cloth diapers on hand for your baby. Depending on your specific budget and lifestyle, some families will prefer more or less. Two things to consider – infants outgrow newborn diapers fairly quickly, so you can probably get by with fewer, and swim diapers are in a category of their own, depending on how much of a water-lover your little one is. You can learn a lot more about the diaper lifestyle on our daily diapers page.